Dance Baby!

Wednesday, May 8, 2013
So sorry for the absence of posts! I got back from NYC Monday evening and have been trying to play catch-up for the past two days. This past weekend was one of the most exciting ones ever. Graduation was long but still fun despite the rainy weather. All of my family came over afterwords for some yummy food and celebrating. Then something unexpected happened, my graduation party turned into a surprise engagement!

That's right, I'M ENGAGED! The boyfriend is now the fiancĂ© and there is a sparkly little something on my left hand that I cannot stop staring at :) Thank goodness I had my nails done!

Dance Baby at the NY Yankees game
On my nails is China Glaze Dance Baby from their Electropop Collection last spring. It is a rich bubble gum pink that is so cute and girly. I was looking for a more traditional color to wear but something that still added a little pop of color to every outfit I wore in NYC. I am really loving trying out the China Glaze colors and my sister just got me a new one so that might be the next polish you see!

Thank you to all my family and friends that made this past weekend so special. A special thank you to my new fiance for making me the happiest girl in the world!

Loyally Lacquered,
Caitlin

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations! The ring looks so nice! :) x

Em Polish Paradise said...

Congrats Caitlin! Gorgeous nail colour, goes great with your sparkly new ring! x x

The Perfectly Polished Life said...

Thank you guys! :)

Jenni said...

congrats!

The Perfectly Polished Life said...

Thanks Jenni!

Post a Comment