Lilacism

Tuesday, June 25, 2013
It was a relaxing weekend with some nail polish time...haven't had one of those in awhile. My polish this week is from Essie once again :) My Grandmother bought me this one as a nice surprise.

In natural light

Lilacism is just as its name says, a lilac color. It was much lighter than I was imagining, but still very pretty. Shown above is two coats with Essie No Chips Ahead top coat. The formula was very nice, an easy polish. I thought I needed something to add some character so I went with my go-to glitter, Essie Beyond Cozy on my ring finger.

In artificial light
I bought some new Essie products this week and some new polishes from their Summer 2013 collection so stay tuned for next week :)

Loyally Lacquered,
Caitlin


7 comments:

Zoƫ said...

GORGEOUS! Love this colour (I already have it) so perfect for summer. I find it a tad streaky but it evens out. I picked up Naughty Nautical and will have it on my blog on Thursday probably :) Love Essie polishes!

writingwhimsy.com

The Perfectly Polished Life said...

Naughty Nautical is one that I picked up this week. It's the next polish to go on my nails too :)

Clare @ Perfectly Painted said...

So pretty! I'm loving the accent nail!

Essie Rae said...

I have always thought about getting this one! I love purple!

Em Polish Paradise said...

I am such a sucker for lilac polishes! Have you tried Essie's Bond With Whomever? Thats one of my favourites for sure!

The Perfectly Polished Life said...

Em, I couldn't bring myself to buy it because I have so many pale purples!

The Northernist said...

Such a cute colour! And I love that silver feature nail :)
- Olivia xo

http://www.neverending-nailpolish.blogspot.com

Post a Comment