All Yarned Up

Tuesday, June 11, 2013
On my trip to CVS this week for a few groceries I found myself in the nail polish aisle once again. Sally Hansen has a Fuzzy Coat line that has 8 different polishes (Check them out here). After trying a few in the store I went with All Yarned Up.

The polish had a clear base so I chose OPI Tickle My France-y to go underneath. I wanted something that would be neutral enough so all of the colors of the Sally Hansen polish would be visible. I used two coats of Tickle My Franc-y and waited for it to dry.
Base color: OPI Tickle My France-y
In the picture below is 3 coats of Sally Hansen's All Yarned Up. There are little pieces of what looks like yarn in the polish that are orange, yellow, and two shades of blue. My youngest sister said they looked like cupcake sprinkles! This was definitely a fun polish to use and would be great as an accent nail in the future.


I'm going to get back to study and trying to stay organized for this busy week ahead. Have a great week!

Loyally Lacquered,
Caitlin

2 comments:

Clare @ Perfectly Painted said...

This looks good on you! I'm not fan of bar glitter though. I still love the color combo! (I also nominated you for the Sunshine Award!)

The Perfectly Polished Life said...

Thanks so much, Clare :) It's not one of my favorite polishes I've purchased but definitely still interesting!

Post a Comment