Naughty Nautical

Tuesday, July 9, 2013
I have been dying for this color and finally found it in Bed, Bath & Beyond. Who knew they carried so much Essie polish?

Essie Naughty Nautical is a nice teal blue color and a shade that I don't have in my polish stash currently. It's just as gorgeous on your nails as it is in the bottle. It's hard to see in the picture but there is a faint shimmer to it that looks awesome outdoors. This is definitely a polish I got many compliments on...Essie has done it once again! Seen below is two coats of Naughty Nautical and Essie No Chips Ahead topcoat.

My stepmom bought me a set of dotting tools this past weekend so I had to use them! I chose Essie Tart Deco for my accent nail.


Running time now before I get started on some homework! Have a great week and let me know what you think :)

Loyally Lacquered,
Caitlin

2 comments:

Clare @ Perfectly Painted said...

This is a gorgeous color! I love the accent nail.

Psychopüppi said...

Wearing this shade right now...lovin it

Post a Comment